Chapter 011 You will be burned if you drink water, and you will choke if you eat noodles!

PreviousBack to directoryNext
 That’s it for now.

Lin Xu had no choice but to pick out the bags.

He picked about twenty kilograms of tomatoes, thirty kilograms of eggplants, seven or eight kilograms of carrots, more than ten kilograms of green vegetables, as well as onions, ginger, garlic, and vegetable ingredients for boiling chicken oil and frying chili oil.
When picking eggplants.

The stall owner took out his mobile phone and secretly took a photo.

Then I posted it to the topic of Linji Food.

Uncle Shen from Chunfeng Market: #林记吃# Boss Lin is buying vegetables at my stall. Now do you know what toppings are for lunch today?

After sending.

Uncle Shen put away his mobile phone.

Help Lin Xu choose together.

Wait until all the ingredients have been selected.

Uncle Shen turned on the electronic scale, weighed the ingredients one by one, calculated the total price, and then gave Lin Xu a discount.

In the vegetable market.

There are actually discounts for this kind of bulk purchase.

Not only because customers buy more.

The most important thing is that the customers who buy food like this are usually restaurants.

If the relationship is well established, long-term cooperation can be achieved.

Just compared to other customers.

Uncle Shen gave Lin Xu a slightly larger discount.

After all, we are one of our own.

"Boss Lin, if you are going to serve any new dishes next time, tell me in advance. Then I will buy some higher quality ones for us to eat by ourselves. We must use good ingredients!"

When he first scanned the QR code to pay, Lin Xu learned that the stall owner’s surname was Shen.

He smiled and said:

"Then Uncle Lao Shen will be here, but for now it will only be tomatoes and eggplants. If there are more in the future, I will say hello in advance."

Uncle Shen saw that Lin Xu was planning to buy something else.

Then he said to him:

"If you want to buy other ingredients, just leave the vegetables here first, and when you're done buying them, you can drive the vegetables away on my tricycle, so you don't have to look for a car again."

Lin Xu was not polite to him either.

After placing the dishes in a place that would not hinder Uncle Shen's business, he strode towards the meat stall.

He bought twenty kilograms of pork belly, ten kilograms of large stick bones, six kilograms of chicken racks, two old hens full of butter, two boxes of chicken skins, and about twenty kilograms of pork suet.

There are more and more places where lard is used.

It is no longer cost-effective to buy finished lard.

And the finished lard doesn’t have the aroma of cooking it yourself.

As for the chicken skin.

That’s the raw material for cooking chicken fat.

After Lin Xu left.

Uncle Shen had nothing to do and turned on his mobile phone.

Only then did he realize.

There are actually replies below the news.

Lin Ji Boy Yue Li Yue: Eggplant? What toppings can be made with this? Does any northern netizen know more about it?

Genius girl loves food: eggplant marinade, a topping made with eggplant and diced meat, I hate why I didn’t guess it T_T.

This bit...

Uncle Shen subconsciously looked at the time on his phone.

05:03:36.

Just after five o'clock in the morning.

Shouldn’t everyone sleep with the air conditioner on and a quilt over their heads?

Uncle Shen from Chunfeng Market: What do you do and why do you get up so early?

Lin Ji Boy Yue Li Yue: I am a game player and I haven’t slept yet.

Genius girl loves food: I just got up and got ready to memorize vocabulary words. It’s so hard.

Lin Ji Boy Yue Li Yue: Aren’t you a genius girl? Do you still need to memorize words? [Squinting smile] [Squinting smile] [Squinting smile]

Genius Girl Loves Food: Yesterday, the teacher at the Tsinghua Admissions Office said that students admitted without examination cannot freely choose their majors and can only choose among their designated majors. I refused and planned to take the college entrance examination and apply for the major I like.

Lin Ji Boy Yue Li Yue:......

Uncle Shen from Chunfeng Market:......

After Lin Xu came back from buying meat.

Uncle Shen drove his electric tricycle over.

After loading all the ingredients.

Lin Xu drove an electric tricycle to the store.

After unloading the car.

He drove the electric tricycle back again.

Returned the car to Uncle Shen.

Back to the store again.

Lin Xu threw himself into the intense preparation work.

Serve the chicken bone soup.

Serve the pork bone soup.

Soak the vegetables.

Then soak the purchased pork suet and cut it into mahjong pieces.

Start cooking lard.

Modern society.

Although everyone is paying more and more attention to healthy eating.

I am becoming more and more resistant to lard.

But in the catering industry.

Lard has a wide range of uses.

For example, if you add lard to stir-fry vegetarian dishes, the taste and texture will be even better.

The so-called vegetarian dishes are cooked with meat and vegetable oil.

Although there are currently no stir-fried dishes in the store, lard is indispensable whether you are making fried spicy dumplings or the new eggplant marinade that will be available today.

After the lard is cooked.

Lin Xu fished out the eggplants and carrots soaked in the pool.

Wash and cut into pieces larger than your thumb.

Cut them all and put them into a basin.

Sprinkle in two handfuls of table salt.

Mix well.

Start killing water.

I want the diced eggplant to be delicious.

After cutting, be sure to use salt to remove the moisture.

This can not only remove the strange smell of eggplant.

The most important thing is that the salt can dehydrate the eggplant and make it soft, like a sponge that squeezes out the water.

Wait until you put it into the pot.

These diced tomatoes will soak up the juices of the meat.

It becomes soft, smooth and delicious.

As for carrots, this is mainly for color matching.

The purpose of killing carrots is to reduce the ripening time.

In case the diced eggplant is cooked, the diced carrots are not fully cooked.

Next.

Lin Xu cuts meat, chops tomatoes, beats eggs, and mixes noodles...

I was busy until almost eleven o'clock.

The preparation work this morning has come to an end.

"Thunder Monkey, Boss Lin, are you opening laundry business now?"

Lin Xugang had just taken out a bottle of Coke from the soda fountain and was about to take a breather. The store door was pushed open, and several young people who were breathing heavily came in.

The one in his twenties who takes the lead.

Speaks fluent Cantonese Mandarin.

Each of them has thick dark circles on their faces.

At first glance, you can tell that you are a serious lover of immortality.

"Everything is ready. Do you want to eat now? If so, I will start cooking now."

Lin Xu opened the Coke and took a sip.

Then he took out the electronic blackboard.

Re-wrote the meal prices:

【Tomato and egg noodles: large bowl 28/small bowl 25】

[Signature diced eggplant noodles: large bowl 30/small bowl 27]

"Wow, Uncle Shen at the market was right, it is indeed diced eggplant."

"As I said, Lin Ji people will not lie to Lin Ji people."

"Boss, hurry up and cook a big bowl for each of us to taste."

"Yes, check in after dinner to make that panda brother angry."

After Lin Xu finished writing, he placed the blackboard at the door.

Then he went to the kitchen and started rolling the dough.

The young man with a Cantonese accent went to the soda fountain and got four bottles of Arctic Ocean.

Then I paid 140 yuan against the payment code at the front desk.

After returning to your seat.

He took out his cell phone and took a photo of Lin Xu.

Posted to the topic of Linji Food.

Lin Ji Boy Yue Li Yue: I have arrived at #林记吃#, and I ordered a large portion of the signature diced eggplant noodles. Do you have anything to say?

Brother Panda: You will choke when you drink water.

Try to save money for a hair transplant: you will get burned if you drink the soup.

Eighteen-year-old white-haired boy: You will choke when you eat noodles.

Genius girl loves food: You will be touched by a pervert if you dress like a girl!

Everyone:......

This chapter has been completed!
PreviousBack to directoryNext